Our Ringworm Treatment Kit is your all-in-one tool that will help solve your environmental and pet ringworm problems. Our Ringworm Treatment Kit contains our Antibacterial Laundry Additive – Disinfectant, Our Medicated Spray, Our Antibacterial/Antifungal Animal/Pet Shampoo, Our Antibacterial Hand Lotion, and Our Fungal Spot Treatment.
Unfortunately, ringworm knows no boundaries. It can live in soil and be carried by animals, peoples, and survive in your environment. Pet/animals, especially those allowed outdoors, can be free of symptoms while carrying the spores on their fur or skin. People with athlete’s foot can also be carriers. Ringworm or tinea is a dermatophyte infection or fungal infection of skin, nails, or hair.
The species known as Microsporum Canis, Trichophyton, and Epidermophyton, can account for 95% of household infections, including Athlete’s foot associated with public showers, and locker rooms. Our Health Guard products and our Ringworm Treatment Kit are antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal.
Ringworm and the spores associated with ringworm are a contagious fungus. It is spread by skin-to-skin contact (circular rash), infected pets, and environmental objects in your house. Treating the environment is especially important and will drastically reduce your worries and time.
A single product to control all ringworm conditions does not exist. With our antibacterial/antifungal activity, our ringworm treatment kit will help treat ringworm conditions in your household and environment. Our antibacterial hand cream is for topical, our antibacterial laundry additive is for bedding/household fabrics/carpets, our antibacterial/antifungal pet shampoo for your pet baths, and our quick and easy medicated spray and spot treatment for your pets. We provide highly effective treatment at low dosages and our products are safe, alcohol free, and excellent for odor control.
Click Here to See our activity chart
Difference between our product and other products:
- We treat all conditions; pet, people, and environment. Other products do not.
- No harsh chemicals to harm the pet or burn the animal’s skin.
- No odor causing smells.
- No toxic quaternary ammonium compounds, which are not that active against ringworm and smell.
- No phenols
- No Clorox, or acid base chemicals in our product.
- Our product has no odor but is active against odor causing bacteria.
- Our product is antibacterial and antifungal, not just antifungal.
- Our product offers a broader range of action against Gram positive, Gram negative bacteria, plus ringworm. We treat fungi species microsporum at 3 ppm, trichophyton at 1 ppm, epidermophyton at 1 to 10 ppm.
- Our product is Nonirritating to the eye.
- Our product is active against smelly animal coats, hot spots, and helps prevent upper respiratory conditions.
- 25 plus years of success.
- No need for expensive veterinary injections.
- Our product is noncorrosive to furniture, carpets, floors, walls, metal objects.
- Our product is nonflammable.
Our Ringworm Treatment Kit Contains:
32 oz. Antibacterial Laundry Additive – Disinfectant
8 oz. Medicated Spray
16 oz. Antibacterial/Antifungal Animal/Pet Shampoo
8 oz. Antibacterial Hand Lotion
2 oz. Fungal Spot Treatment