Health Guard™ antibacterial laundry additive – disinfectant is active against a broad range of both Gram positive/Gram negative bacterial, mold, yeast, and even the fungi associated with ringworm. It is also active against odor causing bacteria in stinky sportwear, soiled linen, and animal bedding and against bacterial contamination, which can start in the laundry room. Our product is great for household, commercial, industrial, and athletic applications, where excellence is required. It is safe for high efficiency (HE) washing machines. We provide freshness which extends fabric life and durability. If you demand high performance from your clothing items, why not high performance in your cleaning process. Our product is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal as well as being a disinfectant.
Our antibacterial laundry additive – disinfectant is a unique antibacterial product that reduces the risk of cross-contamination with its strong working ingredients and long-lasting residual activity. Studies have shown that contamination often starts in the laundry room or if you have pets, where your animals live. With our antibacterial laundry additive, you can control your whole home environment. Preventive maintenance always provides a healthier environment for all concerned.
Our antibacterial laundry additive is non-toxic, non-irritating and active against 99.9% of bacteria in your laundry. It is also active against the growth of mildew causing bacteria, keeping your laundry items smelling fresh and odor-free. Our product helps to preserve your clothing and contains no bleach, phosphates, fragrances, or fabric softener.
Our antibacterial laundry additive:
- Gives residual protection until your next washing.
- Is active in wet or dry environments.
- Is a non-toxic and non-irritating formula.
- Is odorless and colorless, non-staining.
- Can be diluted and used as an economical disinfectant/sanitizer.
- Can be diluted and used as a spot or odor remover.
- Can be diluted and used as a carpet shampoo additive or as an antibacterial room fogger.
Soaps or detergents do not neutralize our bacterial activity and we provide PH balance for fabric and color preservation (no corrosive Clorox bleach). Our product uses no perfume to cover up odor and has no ammonia smell. Our product leaves no salty compound residue, requiring a double rinse. Use on all your fabric needs.
Why disinfect your laundered items and clothing?
In today’s world, a washing machine usually operates with cold or lukewarm water. With short washing cycles, the possibility of bacterial contamination increases. Dryers normally do not reach a temperature to be effective. Simple add our antibacterial laundry additive to the rinse cycle and be done. Use with or without fabric softener. Low dosage to treat a broad range of activity = a quality clean you deserve.
Click Here to See our activity list
The difference between our product and quaternary ammonium products
- We do not use ammonia or leave corrosive salts on your laundered items
- Our product contains no toxic phenols
- Our product is non-allergenic
- Our laundry additive bacterial activity is not neutralized by soaps or detergents.
- Our product does not leave a salty residual on clothing, requiring a double rinse.
- Our product is active against both Gram positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Other products are only active on Gram positive bacteria.
- Unlike our product, other products are ineffective on blood, urine, or heavy soiled linen (dirt).
- We have 25 plus years of satisfied customers
- Our product requires less need to treat but offers more bacterial activity.